04 September 2014
Fall Staple Must Haves
Fall is not my favorite season but I have to get ready for it. Here are some fall staples to add to any wardrobe to keep you comfy and happy this season.
1. A sweater. I know fall means sweater but the right sweater that is comfy and goes with everything while making you look amazing Is a must.
2. Boots and booties. You need a good pair of boots and or some great booties to go with everything you have.
3. The bag. It’s about that time to switch up the bag to a black or a basic that goes with everything even a deep red or a navy blue will work as a basic too.
4. A long sleeve shirt. Long sleeve shirts layer really well with sweaters and this year I am looking for a striped shirt or a navy blue to add to my basics collection.
5. Leather / faux leather coat. I love wearing my faux leather jacket with almost anything this time a year and this year I am looking forward to adding brown to my collection.
Happy shopping your staples for this fall, xo Camille